With our own in-house team of craft carpenters based in our Ealing studios, we can bring your creations to reality with the final adjustments and fittings being undertaken onsite. Frequent carpentry projects include:-
- Major feature staircase and balustrade installations.
- Fully fitted bespoke dressing rooms with mirror work and bespoke storage.
- Floor to ceiling room dividers to define space functionality.
- Bespoke home offices with integrated shelving.
- AV rooms with casements to conceal wiring and electrics.
- Practical boot and utility rooms to hide clutter.
- Detailed wall panel work to enhance a period-look.
Quality interior / exterior doors and windows are often viewed as the crowning glory of any home. Produced all in-house from a variety of stunning timbers with the finishing details to your specification. We have the skills, knowledge and experience to bring to life your designs in oaks, walnut and tough accoya timbers. We use tried and tested Austrian fitting such as Blum and Grass as well as Danish Hafele mechanisms. We also specialise in sourcing and fitting triple-glazed acoustic deadening hardwood and engineered timber windows teamed with a variety of coordinating ironmongery.